I don't know what's happening to me. That shit depressed feeling is back again, making me want to cry for no reason, making me want to scream, scream, scream til my throat is raw and my voice gets hoarse. Don't ask me what's wrong, I don't fucking know, which is the worst bit.
I should try snapping out of it. Focus on tomorrow, which is a sunday. fuck I don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow. I want to go to that gig at Sentosa, wanna stay there the whole day. Some good bands playing. Unfortunately certain circumstances may not allow me to do that, which is fucked up. That may be why I'm depressed. That's not even half of it. Sorry for the language used, I'm pissed and depressed. Not a good combination. Actually, forget that. I'm NOT sorry. argh. I'm just babbling away here. Go away if you don't wanna read it. Piss off. Fucking school on Monday. Another ten long weeks to go. Don't wanna go I wish school got cancelled or something. I sound like a bratty kid. Don't care. I'm babbling and I don't care. Hmm I think i said that already. Oh well. I wish I died now. No, actually, stuff that, I don't. I want money to indulge in stupid stuff, like CDs and clothes. I need more clothes, actually, so maybe clothes are a need and not a want. Whatever. If I bought all the CDs from the bands I like the bill would go into hundreds, maybe a thousand. Wow.
I wish I could bottle up the feeling of holidays, bottle it and mass produce it so I'd be more cheerful all the time. I'm getting sick and tired of pretending everything's fine and dandy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment